Guess who's back? We can't believe it's already been a month since our last newsletter, but we've got so many awesome updates to share! Let's do this.
- New hires! Last month, we hired three more kickass Creative Designers. That makes 20 women hired from shelters since we've opened our doors in 2013.
- It's back to school season! Thanks to all of you wonderful people, we collected 12 backpacks full of supplies to help our Rebel Nell kids start the school year off right. To continue supporting them and their families, you can donate to T.E.A. here!
- Two of our Creative Designers are also heading back to school this year – Brenda and Nechelle will both be enrolled in college classes!
- We are so excited to partner with our friends at Better Life Bags for a new collaborative project! We're joining forces to empower and uplift even more women, and make something awesome for you. Stay tuned!
- Our Team Building workshops are in full swing! To learn more about how your team can get involved, click here.
AMY - You know this wild child! Our fearless leader + CEO, Amy Peterson, left her day job to pursue Rebel Nell full-time for real. She's devoting her energetic passion to help our company grow and impact the lives of even more women. She's got some big ideas for Rebel Nell, so watch out, world!
MOLLY - Say hello to Molly! This lovely lady joined our team last month, and is already crushing it. Molly is a Venture For America 2018 fellow, and is our new Sales Strategist. She hails from St. Louis University, and her favorite food is tacos. If you see her smiley face around, be sure to say hi!
JAYSON - Jayson with a Y. As a silversmith student at College for Creative Studies, Jayson has been helping us develop new products and fine tune our tried-and-trues. We are so proud that he will be sharpening his skills as a jewelry-maker, and will definitely miss his humor around the shop!
Michigan Central Station
Small Round Post Earrings Sterling Silver Rings