INTRODUCING THE NEW REBEL NELL
If you know and love Rebel Nell, you’ve probably noticed a difference in us lately. We’ve been working hard to better serve you and your needs. For the past year, we’ve been working hard on sourcing the finest materials to make your favorite Rebel Nell pieces prettier than ever. Our newest lines are created using high-quality, ethically sourced materials, designed to wear every day, in every way!
In a world full of jewelry brands with social missions, we understand that we need to evolve and elevate our game. For that reason, we’re beyond thrilled to introduce the new and improved Everyday and Strong Collections!
WE HAVE A DESIGN TEAM!
Diana and Russell are our dynamic design duo! They’ve been focused on recreating the looks you love while improving the quality and craftsmanship of items like our Amy Necklace, Brittany Earrings and beloved Nechelle.
With a degree in Fashion Design and Merchandising, Diana heads up our design team as our Lead Designer (among many other titles that she holds).
Russell has a passion for fashion and in his past life, Russell owned his own fashion label.
MEET THE WOMAN RESPONSIBLE FOR SOURCING
Angela joined our team late last year and has been working tirelessly to source the highest quality materials while allowing us to keep our prices as affordable as possible. With a passion for people, she ensures that our vendors’ work practices are in line with our mission.
When we say we use high-quality materials, what do we mean? The newest version of our Everyday and Strong Collections are made using sterling silver and 18 karat gold plated sterling silver. All of our sterling silver and 18k gold plated pieces are stamped with ‘925’ due to their sterling silver core.
Sterling silver is an alloy of silver containing 92.5% pure silver and 7.5% of copper. Where fine silver is beautiful and tarnishes only minimally, it is too soft and malleable for many uses, including jewelry. When alloyed with copper, silver becomes much harder and easier to work with, while maintaining the color, shine and beauty of silver.
How to care for sterling silver jewelry:
- Sterling silver jewelry will oxidize when exposed to the elements, so remove your silver jewelry before exercising, washing your hands or showering.
- Always apply perfumes, creams and hair care products before wearing your pieces.
- To clean tarnished sterling silver jewelry, polish gently with a silver cloth.
- Store in a safe, dry place when not worn to protect them from the elements of daily exposure.
18K GOLD PLATED STERLING SILVER
Our 18k gold plated jewelry is made with a 925 sterling silver core. All of our gold jewelry is plated using 18k gold to deliver a beautiful yellow gold color. Yellow gold is typically a mixture of pure gold, copper and nickel, to give it its warm look. Yellow gold is the truest color of gold, and is the purest out of white, yellow and rose gold.
How to care for 18k gold plated jewelry:
- Excess sweat and water don’t mix well with this metal!
- Always remove your gold jewelry before exercising, washing your hands or showering.
- Apply perfumes, creams and hair care products before wearing your gold pieces.
- To clean gold jewelry, buff gently with a dry cloth.