Since 2013, Rebel Nell has been committed to removing barriers to women. Day in and day out, we are committed to using our platform and business for good, it is who we are and we are so excited that March signals a month dedicated to advancing the voices of women everywhere.
This year, we, alongside our sponsors (below), are deeply proud to be hosting a transformative International Women's Day event, bringing together leaders in the art, fashion, and wellness spaces for an afternoon of collaboration and discovery. This event kicks off a year-long campaign where we commit to #breakthebiasfor women everywhere. We can't wait for you to join us.
Ticket includes fantastic programming with these guest speakers:
- Cami Tellez, Founder of Parade
- Lady Pink, one of the first female Graffiti artists
- Gina Casbarro, feng shui consultant
- Quinn Faylor “Delicious Gold”, artist talk and mural reveal
- Nefertiti Harris, mindfulness and guided meditation
In addition, you receive a gift box valued at $150:
- Limited edition I AM Necklace (Sterling Silver or Gold Filled)
- Shinola leather notebook
- Body polish & candle from Nave Aromatics
- Granola from Akoma Detroit
Each purchase of an International Women's Day event package goes directly to the people and programs that allow Rebel Nell to help women in their community and beyond.SOLD OUT!